More on Illegal Immigration (USA) …

The following advice was found posted in a comment to a Yahoo news article on immigration reform:

You can help stop this anti-American illegal immigration nonsense. Don’t sit idle while traitorous politicians and corrupt businesses refuse to enforce our immigration laws. Here’s what you can do to help turn this around:
1. Obtain a free membership to NUMBERSUSA and click the “Action Board” button.
2. Check voting records (at NumbersUSA) for politicians who favor amnesty and KEEP VOTING THEM OUT !
3. Do not patronize any business that hires illegals.You can obtain a list of these companies, and report them, at WEHIREALIENS.corn. You can also report them anonymously to ICE by phone at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.
4. If you are a victim of identity theft or injured by an illegal alien get a personal injury attorney to SUE THEIR EMPLOYERS for conspiracy and accessory.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s